Sick of staring at the default microSD icon? Here’s some pretty-as-a-picture, um, MiniDrive pictures you can use instead.
Customise how the Nifty MiniDrive shows up on your desktop with our Nifty icons.
- MiniDrive Air Silver
- MiniDrive Air Red
- MiniDrive Pro Silver
- MiniDrive Pro Red
- MiniDrive Retina 13 Silver
- MiniDrive Retina 13 Red
How to change the Desktop SD icon to a MiniDrive Icon
- Download the icon you want to use from the list above.
- On your desktop, right/secondary click on the icon you want to change.
- From the options list select "Get Info”.
- Check that the padlock at the bottom right hand corner of the dialogue box is in the open position. If it isn't, click on it and enter your username and password to unlock.
- Open the folder containing the downloaded icon (which will most likely be your Downloads folder)
- From there drag your preferred MiniDrive icon so that it covers the image you wish to replace in the top left hand corner of the dialogue box (from step 4) and let go. Voila.